Day 1
Drank 4 cups of water before breakfast and went for a brisk walk for 30 min.
For breakfast I had a cup of green tea and a green apple. For lunch I had a grape fruit and another green apple. For Dinner I had an orange. I've also managed to drink 4 more cups of water.
Today was brutal, I didn't get much sleep the night before and so I suffered from major headaches all day. As you can see I didn't eat much, I didn't have much of an appetite. I was able to get some sleep in the afternoon, but woke up with an even bigger headache. Because I didn't each much all day I had no energy and just stayed in my bed for the rest of the night.
I'm going to bed early so that I can have a headache free day. I'll be dreaming of a yummy salad bowl and some roasted veggies.
Drank 4 cups of water before breakfast and went for a brisk walk for 30 min.
For breakfast I had a cup of green tea and a green apple. For lunch I had a grape fruit and another green apple. For Dinner I had an orange. I've also managed to drink 4 more cups of water.
Today was brutal, I didn't get much sleep the night before and so I suffered from major headaches all day. As you can see I didn't eat much, I didn't have much of an appetite. I was able to get some sleep in the afternoon, but woke up with an even bigger headache. Because I didn't each much all day I had no energy and just stayed in my bed for the rest of the night.
I'm going to bed early so that I can have a headache free day. I'll be dreaming of a yummy salad bowl and some roasted veggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment