Friday, May 8, 2015

Pre-diet rant

I've never actually been on an actual diet plan to loose wait. I love food, and I just never felt the need to go on a strict diet plan. Anytime I've felt that I've gained some weight I usually just start working out and cutting out things like fast food and soda and I'm good to go. But ever since I hit 30 and the weight just keeps packing on and I'm not really doing anything about it. Well it's that time in my life where I'm getting married. I'm about to have a huge engagement party in exactly three weeks. I've bought a beautiful Vera Wang gown for the occasion in a size 10. The problem is I'm a size 12!!! Now the dress fits me, it just doesn't fit nicely. I've got all sorts of things hanging out from the top of the dress, not attractive at all. 
I'm desperate, and when you're desperate you'll try anything. Of course I googled "how to loose wait in one week", and I found a reasonable diet plan that I feel like I can go on for the next 7 days. 
So for the next 7 days I'll be documenting my meal plans and work out regiment. I'm doing this to track my progress as well as stay accountable. 
Today is Friday May 8th. I weigh 185 pounds. My goal is to go down to 175 by the end of the 7 days. 
This is a picture of the dress that I bought for my engagement 

No comments:

Post a Comment