Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 2 and 3

OK so day 2 was a little better, because I prefer savory over sweet always. 
The diet plan suggests boiled potatoes with a little salt and pepper for breakfast, that was sooooooo good.I got to eat lots of veggies, roasted in the oven and raw in a salad.
I can't seem to get more than 8 cups of water in, my goal has been 10 cups. still working on that.
I did have a cup of green tea with mint. I'm obsessed with green tea and mint, however with out the sugar it's just not that exciting. I feel like I'm drinking medication!!!
I went out walking first thing in the morning before breakfast for a 1mile brisk walk. I think I just didn't have the energy from the day before, so that was all I could muster up to do.

Day 3 was really good, it was a mixture of fruits and veggies.
I didn't got out walking first thing in the morning like I did the first two days because we had a May blizzard the day before, so it was too cold (excuses, excuses). I did however mange to go on a 4 miles walk with a friend in the afternoon, so that makes up for it. It always nice to go walking with someones than a lone.
I had half a grapefruit for breakfast, leftover roasted veggies for lunch, a big bowl of salad for snack, and a fruit salad for dinner.
It isn't much calories, but I just don't have an appetite for some reason.
Again I had 8 cups of water, no green tea today.
I have to admit I cheated and had exactly three bites of a cake my brother made for mothers day. Tasted amazing!!!

I weighed myself just before sleeping and at the end of day 3, I'm down 5 pounds at 180. Woot! Woot! 10 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment